At Learning House the core of our philosophy is the curriculum. Age 2-5 years is a critical learning phase and most of the learning capacity develops during the period. The teaching methodology will be unconventional and will be a mix of activity based and instructional based learning.
We aim to provide a happy, conducive, lively and colourful environment in the school. Our focus would be on these aspects- language, physical development, art and social interaction.
Students will be encouraged to relate their experiences of activities and classroom teaching, thus, laying a solid foundation of concepts before they step into the formal education system. Our theme –based education system will enable faster learning process for a child as compared to the traditional methodology. We also plan to have a focused parental intervention in our teaching methodology as a family forms the first place of any interaction with the child.
The focus would be on combining the unconventional approach with the conventional. Students will be able to connect between everyday things around them and classroom learning. They would be encouraged to explore throughpractical lessons under the able guidance of the teachers. Playful tasks and themes will enable the students to explore and learn. As an outcome of this the child would be able to better relate to his physical environment, inner self and social surroundings.
– Have the right to education
– Relate better with their immediate surroundings
– Keep discovering and exploring new things around them
– Learn different words when you talk to them
– Develop a sense of social relationship with peers
– Need a facilitator for creative development
– Provides the right platform for learning and exploring
– Is where we understand that each child is unique with different learning abilities
– Develops a partnership between the children, parents and teachers to facilitate the learning process
– Provides a conducive learning environment for all round development
– Continuously evaluates the child’s learning progress
– Is a place where children feel a sense of belongingness
– Maintains a favorable pupil- teacher ratio
The aim of the Shri Shiv Charan Mathur Education Society is to provide quality education. The society has been established in the memory of Shri Shiv Charan Mathur, Ex-CM of Rajasthan and Ex- Governer of Assam and his wife Smt Sushila Mathur.
Shri Shiv Charan Mathur’s Vision and missionary Zeal, will always remain a beacon to illuminate our academic endeavors.
The core team members of the school’s governing body have a rich and diversified experience and are committed towards the holistic development of children. The governing body at Learning House School includes technocrats, researchers, teachers, and enterprenuers who have been associated with research and education activities for over four decades.
The team is also joined by highly experienced and competent teachers and staff members. The teachers are highly qualified(B.ED) and have been in the education and educational research field for over two decades.
Our vision is to be a premier school which helps in developing all round personality of the young curious minds. To achieve this we would lay emphasis on emotional, physical and intellectual development along with social interaction and creativity.
-Provides the right platform for learning and exploring
– is where we understand that each child is unique with differing learning abilities
– develops a partnership between the children, parents and teachers to facilitate the learning process
– provides a conducive learning environment for all round development
– continuously evaluates the child’s learning progress
– is a place where children feel a sense of belongingness
– maintain a favorable pupil- teacher ratio
Learning House is a place for emotional, physical and intellectual development of school children along with social interaction and creativity.